Drive in a 900 Acre Forest on a Genuine gravel stage in either the iconic rear wheel drive Ford RS2000, Front wheel drive Ford Focus or 4WD Subaru Impreza.
During this AM or PM course you will drive a classic two-mile Welsh rally stage in a fully prepared rally car.
Following registration and a safety briefing the session starts by heading out on to the two-mile stage. You will learn specific rally driving techniques out on stage along with learning the all important handbrake turn.
You finish the session with a timed special stage where you compete with your fellow rally enthusiasts for the fastest time of the day and a trophy awarded to the winner.
There is the option to purchase a thrilling high-speed run with an instructor as your driver and you as a passenger where you will get to see just how fast the car really can go on gravel.
The price includes light refreshments throughout the session.
Spectators are charged at £5 per person.
Our BRONZE rally driving course typically follows the schedule below:
· Arrive at The Rally School for registration and safety briefing
· You will drive the rally car around the exhilarating two mile forest stage with the instructor, who will guide you through the techniques you'll need for rally driving on the loose surface.
· In turn with other participants, you'll have the chance to attempt specific tasks including handbrake turns before setting out on a further run around the forest stage.
· Time to attack the clock now with a competition between all participants and a trophy for the quickest driver
· Optional Instructor driven Fast Laps around the 2 – Mile Loop.