With Father's Day fast approaching we've combed the shores for the hottest, most affordable, must-have accessories for Stand Up Paddleboarding Dads out there.
1) Kicking us off is this SUP visor from Starboard. Hats off to the Starboard designers here, it's been a while since their logo's looked this hot on a clothing product. Probably our pick if you're looking for a cheap surprise Father's Day gift with maximum impact.
Only £15.99 from SUP Hut
3) As always - The ION guys have delivered yet another highly desirable, minimal product. This coiled SUP leash comes with the iconic ION stamp placed on the ankle strap to ensure your dad feels like a king when he's strutting across the beach.
Surfers mostly rely on a leash to keep their board close to them should they fall in after an unsuccessful dad trick.
From £34.95 LAR Watersports
4) I'm sure he bought his SUP secondhand and it was an absolute billy bargain (cough) - however, his supersized toy is still a highly priced item so security should be an absolute priority.
Docklocks have brought us this light, compact, minimal fuss jaw lock fob. Simply attach to the leash plug or alternatively install the cleat to your fin box.
A perfect Father's Day gift and a must have for those dads easily distracted by a seaside boozer.
£39.99 Surf's Sup
5) If the old boy's a hoarder like most, check out this 20 litre waterproof stand up paddleboarding (SUP) deck bag. He can feel at home while touring the rivers and sea knowing he's been able to pack his ducktape, penknife, compass, sun protection and latest copy of SUP international magazine.
Pick up this almost classic mac style, canary yellow SUP deck bag from Kitesurfco who are currently retailing it for £35.95
Who doesn't like a new bag!
6) All dads enjoy a snazzy new vest.
MYSTIC have really set the bar with this CE approved buoyancy aid. Keep him hydrated while he's out patrolling the sea. With a built-in big waterbag back pocket and front zip and day glow design - you can see why this is a very popular product among the SUP community. Keep your dad safe on the water. A unique Father's Day gift from baby or bump. £79.99 From Coast Watersports
7) CREP CHECK - For dads out there still hanging on to what's left of their street style, we've chosen these Nike Aqua Sock 360s. Is your old man old enough to remember the original 1987 Geoff Hollister-designed original, as well as 1989 sequel, the Aqua Sock?
Any water enthusiast with a young heart will feel the "bees knees" skipping around the coastline in these. The best surprise Father's Day present for those with a moderately sized budget. From £49.99 Consortium and select Nike retailers.
8) WILDCARD ALERT! What about some R & R for your dad. Is he constantly moaning about his back and shoulders after a long hard paddle? We've found the most amazing and very reasonably priced solution to all his post-paddle aches and pains. This Massaging Backpack really comes highly recommended. Since featuring on the Gadget Show it's been like gold dust - sold out everywhere. Now back in stock. Tesco are doing it for £24.95 plus clubcard points! Absolutely winning - Ideal if you're looking for a perfect surprise Father's Day present.
If you're feeling inspired and want to check out even more unique gift ideas for your special one, we have the UK's biggest and most unique selection of stand up paddleboarding experiences across the UK.